Pro Double Face Splice Snakewood and Maple
The cue design here is a Pro Double Face Splice Snakewood and Maple. The Maple used is Quilted Maple and against the ebony those colours really stand out with the lighter and darker tones.
This cue is from our Pro Range and has a full length North American Ash.
This Pro Version one piece which is made different to a normal range one piece cue. Standard one piece cues use a 48 inch shaft with butt woods spliced onto them.
The Pro Version is the highest selected North American Ash or Maple in a full length butt to tip. This reduces more flex in the cue as well but triples our costs due to costs in finding shafts good enough to use.
This cue uses a north American ash shaft and an ebony butt and uses the best in craftsmanship you’ll find anywhere in the world.
- CC-582 -57.1 inches, 28.62 butt, 9.54 titanium, 16.75 balance, 17.92 ounces -SOLD
- CC-591 – 57.1 inches, 28.88 butt, 9.55 ferrule, 17.25 balance, 18.06 ounces
- CC-569 – 57.1 inches, 28.32 butt, 9.56 titanium, 17.5 balance, 18.09 ounces
- CC-592 – 58.15 inches, 29.18 butt, 9.54 ferrule, 17.75 balance point, 18.51 ounces – SOLD
- CC-596 – 58.1 inches, 29.04 butt, 9.53 titanium, 17.25 balance point, 18.73 ounces
- CC-549 – 58.1 inches, 28.95 butt, 9.49 ferrule, 17.3 balance point, 18.27 ounces -SOLD
- CC-557 – 57.1 inches, 28.68 butt, 9.58 titanium, 17.4 balance point, 18.06 ounces
- CC-577 – 58.1 inches, 28.8 butt, 9.37 titanium, 17.4 balance point, 18.51 ounces
- For all Cue Creator® cues purchased we’re also giving a free Black Aluminum cue case so we have peace of mind when sending.